Enter your text and select an options below that you wish to convert. Click the "GET CONVERTED TEXT" button to begin the conversion process. Upon successful completion of the conversion, you will see a converted text based on your selection.
Text Case Converter Usage
- The Title Case converter is perfect for those who are a bit unsure on how to title an upcoming blog or essay. It essentially ensures the correct letters are capitalized within the context of a title. Words such as "an" will be left all in lower case and words that are important will be converted such as "Title".
- The UPPERCASE transformer will take any text that you have and will generate all the letters into upper case ones. It will essentially make all lower case letters into CAPITALS (as well as keep upper case letters as upper case letters).
- The lowercase means small letters, as opposed to capital letters.
- The camelCase is the practice of writing phrases such that each word or abbreviation in the middle of the phrase begins with a capital letter, with no intervening spaces or punctuation.
- The PascalCase is a naming convention in which the first letter of each word in a compound word is capitalized. PascalCase is similar to camelCase, except the first letter in PascalCase is always capitalized.
- The Start case the first letter of a word in uppercase, and the rest of the letters in lowercase.
- The snake_case is the practice of writing compound words or phrases in which the elements are separated with one underscore character (_) and no spaces, with each element's initial letter usually lowercased within the compound.
- The hyphen-case is the practice of writing compound words or phrases in which the elements are separated with one hyphen character (-) and no spaces, with each element's initial letter usually lowercased within the compound.
- The dot.case is the practice of writing compound words or phrases in which the elements are separated with one dot character (.) and no spaces, with each element's initial letter usually lowercased within the compound.
- The Sentence case works by capitalizing the very first letter in each sentence, and will then go on to transform the rest of the text into lowercase as well as converting i’s into I’s. Every letter after a full stop will get converted into an upper case letter.
Why You Should Use the Case Converter
There are plenty of reasons why you might want to use the case converter tool:
- If you’ve accidentally left the caps lock on, now you don’t have to convert to lowercase manually. The tool will easily adjust the capitalization issues in the text.
- Did you forget to capitalize certain words in your document? You don’t have to retype the whole thing again. Simply use the capitalize text feature to perform an automatic conversion.
- If you are optimizing for search engines you probably know that capitalizing each word in a title can increase your CTR (click-through-rate). With the case converter tool, you can automatically capitalize each word.